Back pain is one of the common distressing disease that most of us suffer from. According to the Mayo Clinic, approximately 80% of all Americans will have low back pain at least once in their lives.
Bad posture is a common cause for this. Injuries to the back, disc herniation, Disc degeneration, Muscles and ligaments problems and abdominal organ’s problems like kidney stone are commonly seen cause for low back pain. Stressful job, smocking, depression and anxiety can also cause chronic back pain. The treatment has to be based on the cause and you have to consult a doctor to diagnose your problem.
Quit smoking: - Studies has shown that smoking causes chronic back pain. According to the research team, led by Bogdan Petre of the Feinberg School of Medicine at Northwestern, it is the first study to suggest that smoking interferes with a brain circuit associated with pain, making smokers more prone to chronic back pain.
Here we are going to discuss some home remedies for your back pain.
1) Ice it: - Chill your back with ice. It helps to reduce the pain especially caused by an injury. Ice packing reduces inflammation thus reducing the pain. Of cause warmth can make it feel good as it relaxes the muscles, but it inflames the inflammation. Do it for about 20 minutes.
2) Warm it up: The first thing to be done to reduce pain after an injury to the back is ice packing as said above. After that do warm the place to relax the muscles. Take a towel dip it in lukewarm water and place it on effected area.
3) Ginger: - When it comes to pain relieving home remedies, we cannot avoid ginger. It has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. If you suffer from chronic back pain, make a habit of drinking ginger honey tea every morning.
You can apply ginger paste on the affected area.
4) Bromelain: - it is an enzyme found in pineapple. It helps to reduce the pain and inflammation. If you suffer from chronic body pain and back pain, eat pineapple regularly.
5) Epsom salt: - Epsom salt helps to reduce swelling. Add 2 tsps of Epsom salt to your bathtub and soak your body for few minutes.
6) Massage with herbal oil: - Massaging itself can help your back to get rid of pain. Lie face down on your sofa or bed and ask your wife or husband to massage the affected area with warm eucalyptus oil or camphor oil.
Use Homeopathic medicines for your all kind of back pain for a complete cure. It has no side effects and easy to consume. Homeopathic Medicines like calc carb, arnica, colocynthis and bellis pernis are commonly used. Consult a homeopath near you.
Now watch this video, do this stretching exercises to alleviate the back pain.