In this diabetes day 2014, WHO will be promoting healthy breakfast. A good healthy eating habit can make a lot of change in your diabetes life.
Diabetes is a chronic disease where your pancreas fails to produce enough insulin or when your body cannot use this insulin effectively.
- 347 million people worldwide have diabetes.
- More than 80% of diabetes deaths occur in low- and middle-income countries
- Healthy diet, regular physical activity, maintaining a normal body weight and avoiding tobacco use can prevent or delay the onset of type 2 diabetes.
- In 2012, an estimated 1.5 million deaths were directly caused by diabetes
- WHO projects that diabetes will be the 7th leading cause of death in 2030
Three steps for a change
Let’s put our hands together to prevent diabetes and save our future
Post a Comment Blogger Facebook